~*Hearts Will Never Be Practical Until They Can Be Made Unbreakable.*~

"Tell them to look up. Tell them to remember the stars. The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sometimes I just can't even take it anymore.

You're so annoying. You're so insecure. You'd be prettier if you were skinny. Yeah, you have a great personality, but your body isn't very much desired. I hear it all the time. I try to love myself and put what people say past me but I just seem to not be able to. I just want to cry my eyes out constantly. Why must I be everything I don't want to be? For once in my life, I just want to know what it feels like to not be everything you hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment